Adult and Minor Guardianship and Conservatorships
Adult and minor guardianship and conservatorship appointments are available through the probate court. This allows an interested person to apply to be appointed to assist an adult or minor child by making legal decisions and/or financial decisions on his or her behalf. Often times more than one interested person may seek the appointment from the probate court. Laura Marji has experience in these areas and will navigate the client through the process of seeking an appointed position, as well as the yearly obligations that accompany the appointment.